Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30th

Well, tomorrow is my very first retrieval and I am getting nervous! This morning I had to get up at 3:30 am to give myself the trigger shot(kind of the last big boost of hormones before your ER). Yes 3:30 am!!! Nothing to eat after midnight tonight, and nothing other than clear liquids til 10:30 tomorrow morning then have to be at B IVF at 2:30 for a 3:30 procedure. It is not the anesthesia I am scared of at all, because I have had quite a few surgeries and I always do well. I am nervous that once they take these eggs out the answer will come out that my eggs are just bad quality and that's why we haven't gotten pregnant. Up until now, it has always been "well everything looks in order" but now it's all or nothing. This is the final piece of unknown info, my actual egg quality. It was nice last night to have no injections before bed, and not even so bad to get up in the middle of the night to take trigger. I will be grouchy tomorrow after no breakfast or lunch tho!!! More when I get the fert report on Thursday...wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck!! I hope you get a whole batch of them!