Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear baby boy,

I just wanted to tell you the last 6 months with you have been amazing.  Today you are officially 6 months old and I still can;t believe I am lucky enough to be your mom!  We have all come so far in 6 months,  from many many sleepless nights to just about sleeping completely through the night. From midnight feedings to a happy smile when you wake up for the day.  You are getting so close to crawling and it makes mama nervous since you want to be mobile soo badly right now!  You are growing by leaps and bounds, Dr S said you weighed 19 lbs 10 oz and 28 inches long on Friday which is a looong way from my 8 lb 4 oz 20 inch baby boy I brought home in April.  I just wanted to tell you that being your mama is the best thing  I have ever done, besides marrying your Dada.

You make me so happy little one, thank you for being my miracle boy!

0 comments: