So, today was big day #1, we had our very first IUI this morning, followed by the same thing again tomorrow. Sean's sample looked good, and we went back an hour later and they checked me in brought in the tube with my name on it and put 2 million little swimmers right into the cocktail party whether they were dressed right or not. They said his numbers looked great, and I should expect a little cramping and spotting today and probably tomorrow. The cramping hasn't been too bad..except for like an hour ago when it was getting really bad and then I passed a HUGE clot. I got scared and called the answering service and the nurse called me back and said that was probably because they had a bit of trouble putting in the speculum (I have a back facing cervix..go figure like I need any more worries!). She said to only be concerned if it was soaking a pad an hour and then call back if I started a fever. The cramping slowed down again and is manageable now. She also hinted that the increased cramping could be a good sign that things are going well in there and not necessarily "to get the clot out" like I thought. They are so nice there, and I'm super comfortable there! I would love for you guys to NEVER know how this is..although I am still hoping for a miracle! Can someone blow some sunshine into my girly bits??? LOL
Here's to a few millions more sperm invited to the cocktail party tomorrow!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
November 1st
Posted by WannaBeMommy at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love cocktail parties!!
Post a Comment