Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29th


OMG!! after about 9 zillion frantic phone calls and some "almost" tears, I was able to secure the delievery of my trigger shot of Ovudrel for tomorrow by UPS. When I was talking to Tricia yesterday I was worried about if they would give me the trigger shot in the office after my amazingly fertile IUI in the morning..and she sadi I should have gotten it with my box of meds a few weeks ago... WHAT???? I looked back through the box..and no freezer pack with said syringe in it!! So I called IVF, who wanted me to call my perscription people who told me it would be 2-3 ground with UPS!!! I almost died right then..but I stayed calm ( it's something new I'm trying..I know soooo not like my neurotic self). I called Donna the Rn back and explained, she sent a fax to Medco and the local fertility pharmacy...did you know there is a pharmacy chain that deals with fertility meds?..Enough meds that the first option on their menu is "If you are a fertility patient or a fertility doctor's office press 1". Village Pharmacy was able to ensure me that after talking with Donna at IVF and this Medco place that I would get my Ovudrel tomorrow come hell or high water! So, this leaves me anxious at what my ultrasound tomorrow might show..and the fact that it means I could be having my IUI this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Poop!


I have told myself not to get too excited for this 1st try, as I hear it doesn't "usually" work..but I'm hoping it's cause bad news travels faster than good news? Like you only hear when rd 1 doesn't work and not all the times it does?? I know I will be disappointed if it doesn't,,but that just means as long as Lizzie comes on time this month (ahem..listen up Lizzie..that means in 2 weeks if your not going on a nice loooong vacation...) then we can start again right away. So, I'm left feeling excited and a whole lotta scared today and hopefully filled with HUGE egg babies for tomorrow!! Yay!!

0 comments: