Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 26th

So, another cycle cancelled mid cycle!  Yesterday was my 1st blood and ultrasound for this cycle and they found only 1 decent sized follie (16mm) on the L and another smaller one at about 12 mm. On the R side there wasn't anything measurable except a BIG ole cyst!!!  I was nervous all day for the office to call thinking they were gonna cancel my cycle just for the cyst alone since it was sizeable.  When Donna called they decided to cancel my cycle, not because of the cyst but because my blood work and hormone levels showed I already ovulated!!! WTF??  I already ovulated and it was only day 12???  So, my post IUI follow up is with Dr P on March 11th and we are moving onto injectibles for this next cycle.  I have had the suspicion that since we started this journey that it wasn't going to happen until we got at least to the injectible stage since NOTHING happens that easily for me..truth be told!  I didn't cry, I am just feeling a bit broken right now!  Onto cycle #5!!!

0 comments: