So, we had a really good meeting with Dr P yesterday following this last cancelled cycle. He talked to us about the reasons why we might have had the weirdo cycle. He thinks it's just one of those cycles that has no explanation..but he was positive that with the moving onto injectibles we will be able to better control everything about this next cycle including not allowing me to ovulate too early! So our new plan is Bravelle (75 units) x 5 days with a baseline blood and ultrasound on CD 3. When my lead follicle is 14 mm, they will add ganarelix to supress my body's urge to ovulate on it's own until they feel we are ready. Then we will do b2b IUI's like every other cycle. It's alot stronger medication cycle, and we increase our chances of concieving by quite a bit but also increase our chances of multiples.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
March 7th
It's kinda freaking S. out, but I am willing to do what I need to do to get this done. Dr P. also warned us about the possibilty of having to switch mid cycle to an IVF cycle if we get too many follies, either that or cancel another cycle!! That I won't do..I have already been cancelled twice and I want to avoid that happening again if I can possibly do that!
So here is to moving on, to bigger follicles, really good numbers for S. again this next cycle, and to finally making this dream a reality!!!
Posted by WannaBeMommy at 3:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment