Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 5th


"How much of human life is lost in waiting?"
~Waldo Ralph Emerson
Patience is a virtue so I've heard..not a virtue I have but one I would like to posess.
I feel the last year has been a HUGE test to see how hard my self inflicted patience training is going. There was the fall and subsequent heart surgery and the no baby and through all of that I remained as patient as I could muster up. I am tired of being patient now! We finally get the all clear to start meds..but guess what I gotta wait til day 3 of my period...which is taking it's dear sweet time to appear! Makes me wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot remember a time in the last 18 months that I have looked forward to my period..but here I am anxious and she is nowhere to be seen! I hate "lizzie" and think she sucks..BIG TIME! File this blog under " 0 for Michelle, Patience 1"

Grrrrr.......




1 comments:

Tara said...

Sweet Lizzie, please come visit Michelle. :) Love you girlie!