Yesterday was my post op follow up after the polyp removal with Dr P.
Donna (his RN) took me in and said he was going to do a quick internal exam. When he came in, we talked about the ice that morning since Dr P also lives in Dedham and the ice seemed crazy here. BTW I hit a snobank at the end of our street, going slow luckily! I got dressed again and met him in his office, and he started to go over the procedure again and how happy he was with the results from the polyp removal. I asked him if the pictures were to scale and he said yes! So that 1 inch blob really was taking up that much room in there..holy cow! He also said all of Sean's test came back normal and he has high hopes for this cycle. We ordered my meds knowing Lizzie will probably be coming on the cruise with us and I will start Clomid again on CD 3. I left there actually feeling a bit hopeful, which I have not done in a really long time. All of the medical stuff is in order, now maybe our dreams will finally become a reality. I am ready,willing and hoping to make this happen in 2009!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Jan 6th
Posted by WannaBeMommy at 1:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment