Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25th

So, here we are home again after an amazing 7 night Disney cruise which was AWESOME!!!!! You cannot beat the Disney hospitality, their staff is so well trained they are getting you an extra towel before you even think/realize you need it. Cruising in a group was totally sweet as there was always someone to do something with...they even had a full movie theatre on board! But enough about that....

Today was u/s #1 for this cycle and the u/s tech saw 4 measurable follies, one on the L at 12mm and three on the R at 16mm,16mm,and 15mm!! My blood work showed the beginning of my LH surge, so they will do another u/s in the morning and then trigger me tomorrow night for IUI's on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am soo excited because the last cycle in November on CD 12 I had only 2 follies and they were both 12mm each...I got double the numbers and bigger follies on the same med regimen. Now to convince Sean's "boys" that those eggs are a nice place to settle in for 9 months.................

2 comments:

RuthMarie said...

Hoping all goes well for you!

AsheAnn said...

My husband and I want to go on the Disney Cruise so bad, we went to Disney on our honeymoon, and then we went back almost a year later w/ my parents! So Jealous!!