Hard to believe it is already 2009! That being said, I am actually feeling hopeful for the first time in quite awhile. I'm not sure if it's the relief of the holidays being over, our next Clomid/IUI cycle being right around the corner, or maybe the meds finally kicked in? Who know, but I am sure that S is much happier when I am not constantly stressed out. I held ALOT of babies over the last few weeks, as old friends became parents and the sleep deprived ones are turning the corner on the first few months of baby-ing. I did good, I didn't cry and could feel happy for those around me who were having their turn. I know I will be a Mom, however it may be..but for now I will be the best auntie there could ever be.
On a side note, my post polyp surgery removal follow up is Monday with Dr P at BIVF. I am hoping that the pathology comes back clean and we will be ordering my meds for this cycle mid week. If it all figures out to my calculations I will get Lizzie while on the cruise :( but that also means I can start Clomid again on Day 3. Blood and ultrasounds prob around CD 12..and hopefully IUI's by month's end. I am hopeful that 2009 is our year..not just for us but for all of my friends (in real life and online). Someone on the nest says "2 lines in '09" and that's what I am sticking with.....
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Jan 3rd 2009!!!
Posted by WannaBeMommy at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment