Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th

So, another month another medicated cycle. Donna called from Dr P's office yesterday to give me the official "sorry, your not pregnant this month" which I already knew since I had gotten my period about 37 seconds after getting off the plane from Disney on Sunday night.  On MOnday morning I was supposed to go for a beta anyways, and it was the last thing I wanted to do knowing it would be negative anyhow.  But that is their protocol, so I went and bruised like a mo fo!  All of these blood draws are starting to make me look suspiciously like a IV drug user! People at work must be wondering...

     We are onto med cycle #6, my second with injectibles and I am just so ready to be pregnant successfully!  At this rate however, I know we will be onto IVF by the summer if this doesn't work which gives me my best chance at having a baby.  Here is to 5 more days of needles..and then another blood draw and u/s on Monday morning!  Send some baby dust my way?????

0 comments: