Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6th

Today is a weird day for me! It was my estimated due date for my pregnancy that ended in m/c in 9/07. I would have had a 1 year old today and that is really messing with my head today. It is not something to dwell on, but it still does make my heart ache just a little bit.

This morning we went and signed our consents for our first IVF cycle in June. I just never thought it would actually get to this point. I have a few good friends that are in the same place where we are and they have been an amazing source of support these last few months. They always call to check in with me and vice versa. I am glad I have friends who know exactly how I feel, although I wish none of us had to worry about follicles, retrievals and transfers but we do and the prize will be all that much sweeter in the end. I am excited and terrified at the same time to be moving on and will enjoy this well deserved break til we get home from San Diego in June when it becomes Operation Baby Brennan hard core! Thanks for listening to me ramble today!

0 comments: