Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14th

So, tomorrow is beta day for IVF cycle #1. I have been having some early pregnancy type symptoms, but of course I know it could also just be the progesterone talking. I want so badly for this to have worked this cycle and maybe even be twins so I never have to go through this again! A very good friend who had her ET the day before mine got her positive this afternoon and I got a little teary eyed when I read her message. I kept hoping that even if this cycle doesn't work for me that she deserves this. This was her first FET, and it worked her beta was 112 which is right on target for a singleton. I am hoping the good news keeps coming for us and we can have babies to celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary! Here's to a good night's sleep and good news tomorrow.


Although in the interest of being fair, even though hated taking all those IVF meds I would do another fresh cycle for sure before a FET. It's me just being negative but with only 3 embryos I want some extra to be sure we have another round of great looking embryos to transfer. Here's to NOT needing a FET!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Best of luck to you! I hope this is it for you!!!