Update on us:
Saturday, July 18, 2009
July 18th
We had a long talk with Dr Penzias on Thursday and decided to do a FET in between our waiting for next fresh IVF cycle. He didn't have a lot of insight as to why exactly this cycle didn't work, but says it gave them the rest of the information they really needed to know me inside and out. We would have to make take a break anyways for 1 cycle, so they FET fits in perfectly. We had 3 embies frozen, (a 7 cell and two 6 cells, all grade 3) so they will thaw the 7 and 6 cell and only thaw the other one if one of those didn't survive the thaw. I feel it's a whole lot better than taking a month of at this point, and my friend just got her BFP from her 1st FET. I started meds ( oral Estrace and Vivelle patch) until July 31st which they will do an u/s and bloods and tentative date for transfer is August 3rd provided lining looks good and I haven't ovulated in my own for some reason. Donna the RN said it's unlikely on the meds I am on, but it happened to me on one of my IUI cycle when on CD 8 my bloods showed I had already ovulated on my own. Poo to my body for being on fast forward...LOL
Here's to a popsicle baby in the Spring!!!
Posted by WannaBeMommy at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment