So, we are well over a week into our first FET cycle, which Dr P is calling IVF #1A. I have an u/s and blood work on Friday to determine if my lining is sufficient and that I haven't mysteriously ovulated on my own. Donna the RN says that the estrace and vivelle patch should keep me from ovulating but as most of us know our bodies sometimes have a mind of their own. I have had next to no symptoms that I can pinpoint as being from the estrogen alone. I am feeling much better than I did the last couple of days prior to my ER last cycle. I am hoping for good news on Friday, which will make my proposed FET 8/3/09. A very good friend who is traveling the IVF route with me just got pregnant on a FET, so there is much hope for me. Also, our IVF follow up appt with Dr P went so well and even though I didn't get pregnant, they learned those last few pieces of information that we had been lacking this whole time. I am hoping for good news to announce in 2+ weeks!????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment